Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Awesome Polar Bear!


Hey, I'm Brendan and I strongly think that you should vote for the polar bear. The following reasons support my stand.

First of all, the polar bear's habitat is melting due to global warming, polar bears have fur coats to help them with the cold weather in the Arctic, but when it gets warm, their hunting ground (which is on ice) starts to melt and the polar bears get overheated, sad huh? When a polar bear gets overheated it usually dies. Another reason they die is due to oil and gas drilling because it harms their habitat. What's most sad of all is that most polar bears live in Northern Canada, but the Canadian government lets ANYONE hunt polar bears. :(

The reasons above show that we should adopt the polar bear. Thanks for reading my thoughts above. Please vote for polar bear!

Sincerely, Earth Watch Tech Dude ( Brendan)

1 comment:

Gray said...

Brendan, I strongly agree with you.


Gray~